WCS provides quality before and after Out of Hours School Care (OSHC) for families of pre-school and primary school age children, from 4 to 12 years of age.
Our OSHC services provide children with recreation-based activities that emphasise social interaction and a sense of fun in a safe and secure environment. A range of activities are offered including crafts, sports, games, dramatic play, cooking and excursions.
OSHC services are offered at:
- Garran Primary School (P -Yr 6)
- Red Hill Primary School (P - Yr 6)
- Torrens Primary School (K - Yr 6)
- Curtin Primary School (P - Yr 6)
- Hughes Primary School (P - Yr 6)
- Duffy Primary School (P - Yr 6)
- Lyons Early Childhood School (P - Yr 2). (For more information, click here).
- Margaret Hendry School Taylor (P - Yr 6)
All services are registered with the Australian Children’s Education and Care Quality Authority (ACECQA) and work within the National Quality Framework and the Principles outlined in the My Time, Our Place (OSHC) document.
Enrolments and Fees
For more information about 2019 OSHC enrolment and fees, click here.
Frequently Asked Questions
For more information about enrolments, Child Care Subsidy (CCS) and statements from WCS , please go here.
Policies & The Law
To view or download our Children's Services Policies, click here. This requires a login, available from your childcare service.
Click on the below links to access the Education and Care Services National Law Act and Regulations: