Woden Community Service (WCS) is a for-purpose organisation that has been providing community-based services for over 50 years. Our vision of ‘A caring community where everyone belongs’ is achieved through our values of Inclusion, Compassion, Hope, Responsiveness, Integrity and Social Justice.
We deliver services across the ACT covering children, families, young people and seniors including disability, housing and mental health services.
We are currently seeking a passionate Marketing and Communications Team Leader to lead a dynamic team of marketing and communications professionals, develop and execute strategic plans, and ensure consistent messaging and branding across all channels.
Your creativity, leadership skills, and strategic thinking will be essential in achieving our marketing and communication goals.
- Permanent full-time
- Salary of WCS 7 $102,883.10 to $107,422.64 p.a. (depending on qualifications and experience) plus 11% superannuation
- Salary packaging (up to $15,899 per year) plus meal and entertainment cards
- Paid shutdown leave on standard working days between Christmas and New Year
- Based in Woden and travel within Canberra
- Study leave opportunities
- National EAP Service
- Ongoing professional development and a supportive team environment
Experience & Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications, or a related field with extensive relevant experience.
- Proven experience in marketing and communications leadership roles.
- Strong understanding of digital marketing, social media, and content creation.
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills.
- Proficiency in marketing and communication tools and software.
- Strategic thinker with the ability to analyse data and make data-driven decisions.
- Creative mindset and the ability to think outside the box.
- Strong project management skills.
- Excellent leadership and team-building abilities.
- Budget management experience.
A full Position Description is available outlining the knowledge, skills and experience.
To be eligible for employment, you must also have an ACT Working with Vulnerable People (WWVP) Card, working rights in Australia, and be willing to undertake background checks required for the position.
To apply, please submit your current resume and a cover letter outlining how your skills and experience meet the essential requirements of this role via Seek.
For further information about the role, please contact Blessy Pascual, Chief Financial Officer at email@example.com
Closing Date: 29 September 2023
For more information about WCS and services that we provide, including Youth & Family, Community Development, Housing and Homelessness, Disability, Mental Health and Aged Care, please visit our website at www.wcs.org.au
WCS is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We value diversity and encourage applications from people of all abilities and life experiences. We also encourage Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people and those from culturally and linguistically diverse backgrounds to apply.vvv