Woden Community Service (WCS) has provided education and care services for thousands of families in the ACT for over 50 years. We provide high quality services for the Canberra community, across early learning centres, playgroups, out of school hours care, school holiday programs and paint and play sessions. All our services are committed to building partnerships with families and WCS provides environments that are welcoming and safe for children of all ages.
If you are interested in pursuing a Career in Children’s Services with WCS, we can provide you the opportunity to earn while you learn through an Australian Traineeship.
Expression of interest are invited for applicants that meet the following Traineeship Criteria:
- be at least 18 years of age, and
- be an Australian citizen, permanent resident, or New Zealand passport holder resident for more than 6 months, or an eligible visa holder, (https://www.act.gov.au/skills/students/australian-apprenticeships/eligible-visa-holders) and
- be available to commit for a minimum of 15 hours combined work and training per week
- must have a current ACT Working with Vulnerable People Registration
- must have a valid police check ( less than 6 months old) or willing to obtain one
Under WCS policy, staff are required to have an up to date COVID 19 vaccination. During the recruitment process you will be asked to confirm your vaccination status or approved exemption.
Click HERE to complete your expression of interest.
Last date to receive application: Sunday 12th June 2022.
If you need more information on this traineeship please email firstname.lastname@example.org .