OneLink provides information and connections for support services in the ACT, including services for families and young people, and services for people who are homeless or at risk of homelessness.The Referral and Data Coordinator will play a key role in demonstrating demand, sector capacity and service gaps through data collection and referral management. The role will be responsible for the timeliness and quality of referrals in and out of OneLink, and the quality of data collection and reporting. This role will also provide support to the OneLink team as required and may be required to work weekends on occasion.
• Full time, fixed term contract to 30 June 2021
• Based at OneLink in Belconnen
• Salary range $83,836 - $87,613 p.a. pro-rata (depending on qualifications and experience) plus superannuation and salary packaging
Click HERE for a full position description.
• Tertiary qualifications in a relevant area or extensive experience.
• Experience in data collection and interpretation, reporting and auditing practices.
• Excellent writing and analytical skills for quality assurance and reporting.
• Ability to work collaboratively with government and community agencies.
• Experience in team development and implementing best practice procedures within a team environment.
• Working With Vulnerable People Registration.
• Drivers licence.
1. 2 pages detailing how your qualifications, skills and experience meet the role requirements; and
2. your current resume.
For further information, please contact Clare Conway on 6207 6885.
WCS is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We value diversity and encourage applications from people of all abilities and life experiences. We also encourage Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people, and those from culturally and linguistically diverse backgrounds.
To be eligible for employment, you must have working rights in Australia and be willing to undertake background checks required for the position.