You will be joining a dedicated team to deliver high quality services within OneLink. OneLink is located in in the heart of Belconnen and provides information and connections for support services in the ACT, including services for families and young people, and services for people who are homeless or at risk of homelessness.
The Manager OneLink will have a strong focus on people management, internal and external relationships and will work closely with others to ensure best practice and continuous improvement strategies are implemented.
We are seeking an experienced leader who is able to build collaborative relationships with homelessness support services, Child Youth and Family Services and other government and non-government services.
Experience in managing highly sensitive cases, incorporating cross-agency collaboration and making decisions on intervention strategies and client service delivery is essential.
Skill and experience
- Highly effective leadership and people management skills with sound knowledge of supervision and reflective practice in a team environment.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills to build positive relationships, resolve issues and ensure best practice and continuous improvement strategies are implemented.
- Demonstrated experience and understanding of best practice in trauma informed, strengths based and person-centred approaches.
- Skills in negotiation, problem-solving and innovative thinking.
- Tertiary qualifications in Management, Social Science or a related field.
This is an exciting time to join WCS as we continue to grow and develop the organisation, its culture, and our services.
This position will be offered as a full time, fixed term contract to 30 June 2021, salary $90,470 - $93,860 pa, depending on experience.
For further information on the position, please read the Position Description HERE.
1. 1-2 pages outlining what attracts you to this role and how your qualifications, skills and experience meet the role requirements; and
2. your current resume.
For further information please contact Clare Conway on 6207 6885.
WCS is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We value diversity and encourage applications from people of all abilities and life experiences. We also encourage Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people, those from culturally and linguistically diverse backgrounds.
To be eligible for employment, you must have working rights in Australia and be willing to undertake background checks required for the position.