We are looking for a Preschool and Out of Hours School (OSHC) Assistant with a kind and caring nature to work with our children. You will be part of a team with our highly passionate and skilled Educators who are dedicated, love what they do and thrive on being part of the wonderful community we support.
The successful applicant will develop, implement and evaluate daily routines, communicating openly with the team. You will also engage and communicate with the children in a positive manner, ensuring individual attention and comfort as required.
What we offer
- Permanent full-time employment (37.5 hours per week)
- Salary range between $43,272.25 to $47,439.06 p.a. (depending on qualifications and experience) plus superannuation and salary packaging
- 24/7 Employee Assistance Program
- Generous leave entitlements (more than what has been listed!)
- Completion of studying towards completion of a Certificate III in Early Childhood Education within a 12-18-month period of commencing.
- Demonstrated experience in working in a Children’s Services environment.
- Hold a current Senior First Aid Certificate HTLAID004, including Asthma and Anaphylaxis, or completion of this within a 3 - 6-month period of commencing.
- Demonstrated ability to work in a team environment, including problem solving
- Contribute to the administrative requirements of the Service.
For a full position description please click HERE:
An ACT Working with Vulnerable People Registration, and work rights in Australia is a requirement for working in WCS. If you have this, we would love to hear from you!
For more information about WCS and Services that we provide, please visit our website at https://www.wcs.org.au/.
Note: applications that do not provide the requested documentation may not be considered. To be eligible for employment, you must also be willing to undertake background checks required for the position.
WCS is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We value diversity and encourage applications from people of all abilities and life experiences. We also encourage Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people and those from culturally and linguistically diverse backgrounds to apply.