Are you a Registered Nurse looking for a new and exciting opportunity within the community sector?
Woden Community Service (WCS) in Phillip ACT has a flexible part time opportunity to implement a new clinical governance framework. This role offers the opportunity to develop and lead the implementation of best-practice clinical governance to ensure effective person-centred care within the WCS Aged Care Services.
The Clinical and Quality Advisor will be responsible for ensuring quality assurance, compliance, risk minimisation and review of all current policies and procedures in line with the WCS Clinical Governance Framework and the Aged Care Quality Standards.
• Flexible hours negotiable - average 3 days/week (22.5 hours)
• Part time contract until 30 June 2022
• Annual Salary range $100,583 - $104,786 pa (pro-rata) plus Superannuation
• Salary Packaging available which can increase your take home pay
Essential Selection Criteria
• Registered Nurse (APHRA Registration required).
• Excellent knowledge of clinical governance and quality improvement processes.
• Experience in policy writing and review.
• Strong understanding of aged care, health and community care systems and regulatory requirements.
• ACT Working with Vulnerable People Registration
• Current National Police Check
• Working rights in Australia
Please click Here for a full Position Description
Please note: applicants must have working rights in Australia and a National Police Check. Ongoing employment is subject to a National Police check and a current ACT Working with Vulnerable People registration.
WCS is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We value diversity and encourage applications from people living with a disability and/or who have lived experience of disability. We encourage Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people and those from culturally and linguistically diverse backgrounds to apply.