Woden Community Service is seeking three committed and inspiring Out of School Hours Care (OSHC) Assistant Coordinators to join our team on a permanent part time basis.
Our OSHC services provide children with recreation-based activities with emphasis on social interaction and a sense of fun in a safe and secure environment. A range of activities are offered including crafts, sports, games, dramatic play, nature based play, cooking and excursions.
While these positions are located at Garran, Torrens and Red Hill, a number of vacancies may become available in our other OSHC Services within the Canberra region, and we encourage applicants to express their interest.
Why Woden Community Service?
- 25 – 35 hours per week, $24.85 to $27.99 per hour (pro rata), depending on qualifications and experience
- Salary packaging up to $15,899 per FBT year, with an additional Meals and Entertainment package available up to $2,650
- Broken shift allowance (where applicable)
- Paid shutdown leave on standard working days between Christmas and New Year
- Study Leave for permanent employees
- Nationally recognised Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Uniforms, ongoing professional development and a supportive team environment
Note: To be eligible for employment, you must have an ACT Working with Vulnerable People (WWVP) Card, working rights in Australia, and be willing to undertake background checks required for the position.
CLICK HERE for a full position description.
To apply, please submit your current resume and cover letter/statement HERE.
Applications close 28 October 2021.
For more information about WCS and services that we provide, including Youth & Family, Community Development, Housing and Homelessness, Disability, Mental Health and Aged Care, please visit our website at www.wcs.org.au .
WCS is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We value diversity and encourage applications from people of all abilities and life experiences. We also encourage Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people and those from culturally and linguistically diverse backgrounds to apply.