Supportive Tenancy

Are you at risk of losing your tenancy? Or do you need support to find a new tenancy?

Through OneLink, we can talk to you about housing options, including emergency accommodation.

We can also provide information about public housing, community housing, private rental and other options, and about what assistance might be available for you to secure a tenancy.

OneLink can also connect you to a wide range of services including:

  • Child, youth and family services
  • Legal services
  • Financial counselling
  • Mental health services
  • And many other support services

About OneLink

OneLink provides information and easy access for people to support services in the ACT.

OneLink is a service provided by Woden Community Service with the assistance from the ACT Government in the form of funding from the Community Services Directorate.

When you contact OneLink, an intake officer will talk with you about what support you need, and assist you to link with the best service to support you.

You can call 1800 176 468 or email This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. or visit their website at 


Want to know more?

For more information, call OneLink directly on 1800 176 468 or visit

Acknowledgement of Country

"Woden Community Service acknowledges the Ngunnawal people as the traditional owners of this land and their continuing connection to land and community. We also acknowledge Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples who have come from other nations to live on Ngunnawal land. We pay our respects to their cultures, ancestors and elders past, present and future."