"We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give" - Winston Churchill
The following five Long Service Award recipients have worked a total of more than 45 years for Woden Community Service.
They are as follows:
- Emma Dryden, Volunteer Coordinator
- Sandra Popovic, Team Leader TRec, Mental Health & Wellbeing
- Jenny Pearce, Manager Family Day Care
- Andrew Kirkwood, Support Coordinator NDIS, Social Inclusion
- Nila Chaleune, Manager, Out of School Hours Care
We are proud of each one of you for your commitment, dedication and perseverance.
Well done and keep up the great work!