Raw Potential is a youth outreach program for young people 12-25 years of age experiencing or at risk of homelessness. Raw Potential youth workers provide support all across the ACT and surrounding region, meeting young people where they are.
Since May 2021, Raw Potential has engaged WCS to deliver outreach support for at-risk and vulnerable youth across the Canberra region.
What we do…
- support you with a non-judgemental, strength-based approach
- connect you to local support services
- support you with setting and attending appointments
- provide emergency food relief
- assist with finding short and long term accommodation
- explore employment opportunities.
Want to know more?
You can contact the Raw Potential Team by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or call on (02) 6282 3037
Find out more on the Raw Potential website.
WCS Service Commitments
Our approach to service delivery
WCS’s purpose is to build connected communities and enrich people’s lives. We are guided by our values of inclusion, compassion, hope, social justice, integrity and responsiveness. For more information about our approach to service delivery, see Our Commitment to Service.