This is a great opportunity for a Financial Accountant with extensive accounts receivable experience to join Woden Community Service to meet the growing needs of our Finance team supporting the provision of NDIS and Aged Care services.
In this full-time, fixed term contract position, you will be responsible for accounts receivable including the timely collection of outstanding amounts and the maintenance of outstanding debts at agreed levels. Perform day to day accounts receivable functions such as debt collection, bank reconciliation, invoicing and customer service.
Experience in accounts receivable and customer service is essential. Experience in NDIS and government funded programs will be highly regarded.
What we offer
- Full time, fixed term contract for one year with possible extension
- Salary between $74,416.79 – $78,321.99 p.a plus 10% super
- Generous salary packaging options
- 10 days Study leave
Essential Qualifications, Experience & Skills
- Bachelor in Accounting or a Finance related qualification
- Sound understanding of accounts receivable processes
- Strong financial and analytical capabilities
- Exceptional communication skills
- Demonstrated stakeholder engagement & relationship management skills
- Commitment to providing consistent, high levels of customer service
- Intermediate Microsoft Office skills, e.g., Word and Excel
- An understanding of the workings of government-funded programs
- Demonstrated sound experience with finance systems (e.g., XERO) and customer relationship management systems (e.g., Visicase, Lumary)
- Excellent customer service skills and teamwork
- Ability to ensure data integrity through demonstrated attention to detail and quality data input
- Effective problem-solving skills
- Ability to achieve goals in a fast-paced environment
- NDIS and Aged-Care accounting experience
- CRM and ERP systems experience
Click here for a full position description
To apply – Please submit a one-page statement and resume outlining how your skills and experience meet the essential requirements of this role here . Applications without this requirement will not be considered. Last date to receive applications is Monday 20 June 2022.
If you would like more information about this position, please contact Jimena Morgan – Finance Manager on (02) 6234 6822.
To be eligible for employment, you must have an ACT Working with Vulnerable People registration, working rights in Australia and be willing to undertake background checks required for the position.
Under WCS policy, staff are required to be up to date vaccinated against COVID-19. During the recruitment process you will be asked to confirm your COVID-19 vaccination status or approved exemption.
WCS is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We value diversity and encourage applications from people living with a disability and/or have lived experience of disability. We encourage Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people and those from culturally and linguistically diverse backgrounds to apply.