Woden Community Service is a child safe organisation, committed to ensuring the safety and well-being of children entrusted to our care. We demonstrate this commitment through embedding of the Child Safe Standards in culture, policies, procedures and practice.
We are seeking a committed and inspiring Team Leader – Enrolments to join WCS on a permanent full time basis.
The Team Leader – Enrolments is a key role within the Children’s Services team at WCS, leading a small team responsible for the delivery and fulfilment services necessary to support our children’s services offerings. Services cover our Early Learning Centre’s, Out of School Hours Care and School Holiday Programs.
- Permanent full time position (38 hours per week)
- $92,999 to $97,114 pa, depending on qualifications and experience
- Salary packaging, meal and entertainment cards
- Paid leave over the Christmas/New Year shut down period, as well as study, domestic violence and community service leave
- 24/7 Nationally recognised Employee Assistance Program (EAP), including 3 holistic sessions (Nutritional, Financial and Legal)
- Ongoing professional development and a supportive team environment
Skills & Experience
- Demonstrable team leadership experience with the ability to find effective solutions to customer requirements and inspire and motivate a small team
- Demonstrated understanding of family assistance law, including Child Care Subsidy (CCS) and Additional Child Care Subsidy (ACCS).
- Ability to manage and deliver high quality customer service to a customer base through individual (phone or email) contact through your team. This includes setting and managing consistent quality service delivery standards that meet and exceed customers’ expectations.
- Demonstrated ability to undertake a range of tasks within tight timeframes, exercising initiative and judgement to maximise productivity.
- Demonstrated ability to coach and mentor staff in the delivery of their responsibilities.
- Ability to utilise and manage the operation of a customer relationship management system that maintains accurate customer data, provides detailed reporting and demonstrates operational compliance in relation to services delivered.
Under WCS policy, staff are required to have an up to date COVID 19 vaccination. During the recruitment process you will be asked to confirm your vaccination status or approved exemption.
Also to be eligible for employment, you must also have an ACT Working with Vulnerable People (WWVP) Card, working rights in Australia, and be willing to undertake background checks required for the position.
A full Position Description is available outlining the knowledge, skills and experience.
For further information please email: Vivienne.Gould@wcs.org.au
To apply, if you are interested in joining our Team, please submit your interest via Seek with a current resume addressing the following questions (one page each):
- Outline your skills and experience working in a high paced, busy environment, and
- Describe your skills and experience in leading and mentoring a small team to meet service expectations.
Applications close 24 April 2022.
For more information about WCS and services that we provide, including Youth & Family, Community Development, Housing and Homelessness, Disability, Mental Health and Aged Care, please visit our website at www.wcs.org.au .
WCS is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We value diversity and encourage applications from people of all abilities and life experiences. We also encourage Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people and those from culturally and linguistically diverse backgrounds to apply.