All services are registered with the Australian Children’s Education and Care Quality Authority (ACECQA) and work within the National Quality Framework and the Principles outlined Belonging, Being & Becoming – The Early Years Learning Framework and My Time Our Place.
The National Law and National Regulations outline our legal obligations and explain the powers and functions of the state and territory regulatory authorities and ACECQA. For more information, see: National Law and Regulations | ACECQA.
WCS is approved to administer Child Care Subsidy payments.
WCS has established Corporate Policies (including corporate governance statement and child safety policy) and the specific Children’s Services Policies below, to guide our operations and ensure compliance with regulations and laws.
- Acceptance and refusal of authorisations policy – Updated 201801
- Dealing with complaints (families) policy – Updated 201810
- Enrolment and Orientation Policy – Updated 201801
- Fee Policy – Updated 07.2021
- Privacy and confidentiality – Updated 201802
- Statement of Commitment to Child Safety
- Arrival and Departure of Children Policy – Updated 201904
- Behaviour Guidance procedure – Updated 09.2020
- Clothing Policy – Updated 201904
- Diversity and Inclusion Policy – Updated Sept 2020
- Educational Programming Policy – Updated 201903
- Excursion Policy – updated 1.2021
- Interactions with Children Policy – Updated 09.2020
- Nutrition (parent provided) Policy – Updated 201801
- Safe Play Spaces Policy – Updated 201903
- Sleep and Rest Policy – Updated 201802
- Sun Protection Policy – updated 11.2020
- Supervision Policy – Updated 10.2020
- Transport Policy – updated 10.2020
- Administration of Medication Procedure – Updated 10.2021
- Dealing with Infectious Diseases Policy – Updated 201807
- Incident, Injury, Trauma, Near Miss and Illness Policy – Updated 201802
- COVID-19-Infection control during COVID-19 pandemic procedure (7)
- Medical Conditions Policy – Updated 07.2021 (1)
- COVID-19-Responding to a Pandemic policy (6)
WCS Service Commitments
Our approach to service delivery
WCS’s purpose is to build connected communities and enrich people’s lives. We are guided by our values of inclusion, compassion, hope, social justice, integrity and responsiveness. For more information about our approach to service delivery, see Our Commitment to Service.