Woden Community Service’s (WCS), Mental Health & Wellbeing team is currently entering an exciting new phase of expansion. A number of positions are being made available in suicide prevention, the Commonwealth Psychosocial Support Program and in our Hoarding Advocacy Support Service.
Right now, we have a full-time opportunity for a qualified and committed Recovery Worker in our Commonwealth Psychosocial Support Program.
About the Service
The CPS Program aims to meet the psychosocial support needs of people experiencing severe mental ill-health and associated functional impairment, who do not meet the criteria for support through the NDIS.
The CPS Recovery Worker will provide person-centred, recovery-focused opportunities for participants through outreach and group-based supports. This support aims to (a) increase participants’ personal capacity and confidence, (b) increase social participation and community connection, (c) streamline access to appropriate services, and (d) be responsive support at times of increased need.
- Full time 38 hours per week, fixed term.
- Work in a highly skilled, supportive and dedicated team.
- Professional development and extensive training provided.
- Monthly external supervision.
- Paid shutdown leave on standard working days between Christmas and New Year.
- Study leave opportunities.
- National EAP Service
- Salary $74,416.79 – $78,321.99 pa plus 10% Super.
- Salary packaging option up to $15,899 per Fringe Benefits Tax year, with an additional Meals and Entertainment package available up to $2,650 per Fringe Benefits Tax year.
Click HERE for a detailed position description.
To apply – please email the following to email@example.com by COB Monday 1 August 2022.
1. 1-2 page cover letter addressing the essential selection criteria in the position description
2. Current resume
Applicants who do not address the essential selection criteria may not be considered. Applications close Monday 25th July 2022.
For further information please contact Nicole Heinzmann on 0448 083 202 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications close Monday 25th July 2022.
Shortlisted candidates will be required to undertake pre-employment psychometric assessment including a National Police Check.
WCS is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We value diversity and encourage applications from people living with a disability and/or have lived experience of disability. We encourage Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people and those from culturally and linguistically diverse backgrounds to apply.