We know that each family is different, and life is busy!
We will work with you and your child in your preferred location, which can be at our community hubs, at home, or in your child’s education setting.
We are currently accepting requests for service for children aged between 2-12 years of age.
Our therapists will help to make therapy practice part of your everyday routines.
Speech therapy supports the following areas:
- Developing early speech sounds and early words.
- Listening, understanding, and using words and sentences for home and other activities.
- Saying sounds more clearly.
- Making a start with pictures, symbols and simple signs to help communication and understanding.
- Words and concepts for learning and communicating at school.
- Learning building blocks for reading & spelling.
- School age language assessment and advice when teachers have expressed concerns.
What to expect?
We will create a plan with you around the goals for your child and step you through the following:
- For NDIS participants, a service agreement with our intake team.
- An initial call from our team and a questionnaire about your child and areas for growth will be sent to you.
- Initial assessment session, where we will discuss the information from the questionnaire and your goals for your child.
- From this we will provide our recommendation on where to start!
Fee for service and self or plan managed NDIS payment options are currently available.
During 2024, we will be expanding our therapy services to include Occupational Therapy. As our therapy team grows over time, we will offer support to more people in the community. Watch this exciting space!Contact us
Speech Pathology Services for Education Settings
- Assessment and therapy packages for individuals and groups.
- Educationally relevant support for speech sound production, receptive and expressive language, literacy acquisition and communication.
- Diagnosis and support for students with Developmental Language Disorders.
- Reports that are easy to read with realistic, educationally relevant recommendations.
- Tailored professional learning packages to enhance team capability in supporting students with speech, language, and communication differences.
- Fee for Service
For package options and quotes please email WCSTherapy@wcs.org.au or submit an enquiryContact us
WCS Service Commitments
Our approach to service delivery
WCS’s purpose is to build connected communities and enrich people’s lives. We are guided by our values of inclusion, compassion, hope, social justice, integrity and responsiveness. For more information about our approach to service delivery, see Our Commitment to Service.